We are very excited to announce the launch of the Dragoman website www.dragoman.com
Dragoman offered us a fantastic opportunity to show what we could do in terms of design and development with this site designed to reflect the adventurous and friendly nature of their overland adventure tours.
This was a challenging build, with some important time-saving requirements at the back end and the opportunity to show off the social media possibilities of our CMS system.
- Full community functionality with user Photo galleries, Videos, Groups, Twitter integration, Facebook Connect, integrated short listing and booking process
- Advanced faceted search running from SOLR indexing system
- Trip reviews
- Integrated with multiple backend systems
- Webservices provided for both sides of the integration
- Full HD videos / You Tube integrations
- Full online booking
- Merchant services integration
- Internationalisation with multi currency and the possibility of a multi lingual site serving different content to different locales
- SEO built in, with Meta Tags, Titles and Headings all fully controllable from the CMS
- Easy management of tour information with editing of tour information from the front end
- Integration with third party supplier information via an XML feed
- Image management with no resizing or optimising required
- Cross selling, upselling and merchandising
- Ability to target registered users with targetted emails based on their online behaviour
- Huge location database producing a large number of targetted landing pages
We are very proud of this website - please take a look!